Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Morning

Good Monday Morning to you all..What did you do this weekend? Hope it was great..The only day I really enjoyed was Sunday, it was a girls day out with my Best Friend we had  a really nice day and followed it by a BBQ with my daughter and son in-law, then back over to Besties house to play some cards with her and her hubby...Fun Fun day... I did find some time to get back to my scarves I am on number eight now and this brings me to asking.... if any of you would like to donate hand knitted or crocheted scarves, hats or mittens I would be over joyed to accept them and donate them to the soup kitchen and of course they will know that there was many many people in blog land that has helped and donated their time and hearts...I have had few people ask and have given them my address.. The only thing I ask is please no money donations only items...I am really excited about helping This shelter/soup kitchen out,means a great deal to me and I am very passionate about it..So back to get hooky for now hope you all have a great Monday:)
My address for donations
Christina Daily
7509 Henry
Center Line,Mi 48015

6 comments:

  1. I wish I didn't live 7000 miles away. But there may be others interested in helping so I will post about your cause very soon. Several years ago I made a bunch of scarves and donated them to a charity here. Haven't made many since -- guess I got kinda burnt out at that time. :) Have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tammy...that would be great...I completely understand about the distance and know the feeling of being burnt out....a few years ago I crocheted a bunch of dish clothes and swore I would never crochet one again..lol. Yes I have done a few since then but not many...thanks again for your support..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christy! I just found you on my blog and followed you back to yours. I have been donating my things to the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota, but will keep you in mind if I have some extra! Charity knitting and hooking is good for the soul and I think it's wonderful that you are so passionate about it!

    Have a great weekend!

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jen..it would be great if you have a few extra ....I'm glad to hear of so many people knitting for a charity..it really is good for the soul...every time I get one scarf done I feel over joyed its one more person going to stay a little warmer...thanks again enjoy your Sunday....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I found you at Tammy's Ts Daily Treasures blog and am very excited to join in and send you some scarves that I made.

    I will get them in the mail this week.

    Brightest of Blessings to you and yours
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Patty thank you so much...I can't wait ....and many bright blessings to you and yours

    ReplyDelete