Friday, November 18, 2011

Pretty Hooks

I love making these pretty little handles for my crochet hooks...VERY ADDICTING I must warn you... I found this great idea when visiting a blog I read all the time.. http://hooksandyarns.blogspot.com/ shes very intresting and has a ton of inspiration to share with you...you will also find the easy directions on her site to make these.. They are made from polymer clay which I never tried until the other day... I so enjoyed creating these little darlings...You will also find a great giveaway contest on her page also.. So here is what mine turned out to be not bad for a first timer, makes crocheting even more fun..I would have to say the pink and gray one is my favorite..So what are you waiting for get busy and start creating.. Just remember I warned you this is very addiciing...

6 comments:

  1. Very nice Christy - you did a great job. Thanks for your nice comments about my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome. Thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried making these before, looks like fun. I like Debi's blog too, she alwasy has great ideas. I'm one of your newest followers, looking forward to your posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ty Heather. These were ton of fun to make... Can't wait to start on the candles Deb has posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and welcome,
    I've popped over from Debi Y and love these hooks, the plain ones are so boring, aren't they?
    My blog is about three weeks old now and I love it! Especially the lovely people I've met.

    Take care,
    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christy,
    Thank you for your lovely comment and I'm so glad you like my blanket. I love snuggling under it. We don't have Thanksgiving over here unfortunately, but I hope you had a nice one.

    Take care,
    Emma xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete