Saturday, October 22, 2011

A glimpse at my yarn stash:)




Finally the rain has stopped and the sun is shinning...Yea!!!!I am in the process of getting my craft room put together so I thought I would share a glimpse of my yarn stash...I've been putting some of this yarn to good use by making scarves for the homeless, I'm gonna keep a box of hat and scarves to give to either homeless freezing people i see walking the streets or when I'm by the local shelter stop and drop some off... Now what to do with the rest of my craft room its in need of some real help....

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - look at all that beautiful yarn! I'm jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty I love my collection, but I love adding to it even more. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i thought i had alot of yarn. i think u have me beat. lol, i think i may be envious. i am fairly new to the blog world, i was also mentioned on debi's site. stop over sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a stash!! I'm quite jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  5. When is enough "enough"? Never if I have my way :))
    Great stash you have.. Stopped over from Debi :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I don't feel so bad!! My yarn stash looks a lot like yours and our names are the same as well! Gonna start following you because I really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thank you Red... I'm getting ready to hop on over and look around your blog... So cool our names are the same .... And we have the same addiction. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah its not often I find another Christy ... Christie, Kristi, Kristy...

    ReplyDelete