Friday, December 2, 2011

Momma's Dusters

Okay so I have been holding out on you.. Yes i admit it... I'm sorry but the best part is that I am sharing with you now.. My mom over the summer crocheted me up some cute little dusters to make house work a little more fun.. Aren't these just adorable she calls the girl Henrietta and the boy Harriett.. How cute.. Not to mention my son loves to do the dusting with them.. They are completely safe to use with pledge and the best part they are machine washable.. I had thought of  trying to copy her pattern and make some of these as gifts for Christmas, as I have a mile long I wanna make list going on in my head. What do you all think about these cute little helpers?

                                                                         Front
                                                                          Back
                                                  My little man dusting up his room:)

5 comments: