Monday, October 18, 2010

Pure Crochet Happiness


Well today as I sit by the window and look at the gray sky smelling the rain I can't help to think of crocheting something warm... So today I started making a pair of fingerless gloves... I have been looking for sometime on the Internet for a good instructions on making them and have decided to just wing it.. My daughter who is seventeen and of course knows it all asked me why would you want fingerless gloves whats the point in it.. I said because I love them how can you argue with that. I spent the morning gazing in the yarn section at Jo Ann fabrics and found a soft yarn by Vanna... I will be adding pics soon as today is my first
time ever doing a blog this is all new to me so bare with me as I start this new journey...

Mobile Blogging from here.


Crochet




No comments:

Post a Comment